Pages

Thursday, October 27, 2016

Review: LEGO 76036 Carnage's SHIELD Sky Attack


Name: Carnage's SHIELD Sky Attack
Set Number: 76036

Pieces: 97
Price: $12.99
Minifigures: 3
Theme: Marvel Super Heroes – Ultimate Spiderman
Year of Release: 2016 

   For my first review I thought it would be good to start with a small set. This set just happens to be the "Carnage SHIELD Sky Attack." If you want a small and easy build, this is the one for you. It took me about 15 minutes to build. I started off by building the minifigures (each minifigure in this set are currently exclusive to this set).

   Carnage was the first figure I built. Visually, he looks absolutely amazing. Carnage is scary, red, and ferocious looking even without his attached tentacles. The tentacles are connected to Carnage by a piece you put under his head that bends down his back. You then attach the tentacles contraption you build to that piece on his back. The only thing that I didn't like about him was that you have to bend one of the tentacles either backwards or forward in order to allow him to stand up straight. Besides that, Carnage is good looking and a perfect edition to any collection. The next minifigure I built was Spiderman. This Spiderman is Miles Morales. He wears a beautiful black suit with red highlights and red hands. His detailing on his body are different than the original Spiderman minifigure which I will show below. Overall, this Spiderman looks awesome and I'm glad I have him. The Last minifigure I built was the SHIELD agent. The agent is is well detailed and has two faces. The first face is a confident face and the second is a scared face. No sets exclusively have SHIELD agents, so getting this guy allows you to start your SHIELD agent army!


                                      

 
   After I built the minifigures, I moved onto the SHIELD ship. The design of the ship is sleek and a little bulky in the front. There are only 4 stickers on the ship located at the back of the ship, on the engines and on the cockpit window. Some of the features of the ship are: moving the engines up and down, moving the flaps, shooting two shooters at the front of the ship, storing items in a small compartment, and opening/closing the cockpit so that a minifigure can sit in the pilot's seat. The ship is very play friendly and small. You could easily put it on your desk and play with it when you are bored or just stare at it in amusement.



   Overall I think that this is a great buy. It's cheap, small, fun to play with, and you get exclusive minifigures that you don't get in any other set! I would rate this set a 5/5. I hope this review was helpful to all who read it and that you continue to love LEGOS!

Buy Here: https://shop.lego.com/en-US/Carnage-s-SHIELD-Sky-Attack-76036

Photos taken from Lego website.

No comments:

Post a Comment