Pages

Wednesday, November 9, 2016

News: More Lego Batman News




   This past weekend, even more Lego Batman news appeared! A new trailer and a few sets were released. First I'll go over the new sets that were released.
 

    The first set here is the Joker Balloon Escape. It will have 124 pieces and sell for $14.99. This set is planned release date is January 1st 2017. This set looks amazing for the tiny piece count it has. You get the Joker, Batman, and a bomb attached to a flammable object. The Joker's balloon contraption looks simple and deadly. In the new trailer, we see the Joker using this balloon contraption and how it will be used. The price to piece ratio is a little high, but you get the two main characters of the movie.


   Next we have the Scuttler. The Scuttler will have 775 pieces and sell for $79.99. It's planned release date is also January 1st 2017. The set will come with 6 minifigures: Batman, Barbra Gordon, Commissioner Gordon, Dick Grayson (Robin), Joker and Poison Ivy. The Scuttler is one of the most unique ship designs that I've seen from Lego. From what I can see, it looks like the Scuttler will have a cockpit, stud shooters and movable limbs. I can only imagine what other features it will have! The piece to price ratio is pretty good, plus you get six unique minifigures and one of the coolest new Bat-ships ever designed!

   Then we have the new Batmobile. It has 581 pieces and will sell for $59.99. The release date is unknown, but it will probably be around January. This set comes with 5 minifigures: Batman, Robin, Man-Bat, and the Kabuki Twins. The new Batmobile is more elongated and light looking compared to the older versions. I personally don't like the design, but I may change my mind when I see it in person. Overall, I think this set will be a good buy with all the unique minifigures and the new Batmobile. The pricing is okay, but I think its worth it in the end.

   Finally, we have the Joker Notorious Lowrider. It has 433 pieces and will sell for $49.99. This set's release date is unknown, but it will probably be released around January. The 3 minifigures that will come with this set are: the Joker, Harley Quinn, and Batgirl. On top of the cool minifigures, the set also comes with the Joker's new vehicle. The Joker's lowrider has a gangter type of look to it. I really like how the vehicle looks and with the minifigures in it, I think it will looker even better! The cost is a bit high, but you get three minifigures, two of which are exclusive to this set.

  I hope this news update was helpful and to end this update, I'll leave you with the new Lego Batman trailer.

Trailer:

        All photos were taken from Lego website and trailer was taken from Warner Bros.on youtube.

No comments:

Post a Comment