Pages

Monday, November 7, 2016

Review: LEGO 75915 Pteranodon Capture

Name: Pteranodon Capture 
Set Number: 75915
Pieces: 174
Price: $19.99
Minifigures: 2
Theme: Jurassic World
Year of Release: 2015


   I really enjoyed the Jurassic World movie and I was even more excited when I heard about Jurassic World Lego sets being released. I wish there were more flying dinosaurs in this set, but it's a nice set. This build took me about 10 minutes to complete. I started this set with the minifigures.
   Mr. Simon Masrani was the first minifigure I built. He has two faces and is very well detailed. One of his faces is smug while the other one has freaking out expression. Mr. Masrani appears to be wearing a workout suit and his hair is all over the place. The ACU trooper has a singular face and has lots of detailing. His singular face has a scared expression. He comes with a tranquilizer gun, a helmet, and a bullet proof vest. His chest and legs have a trooper look to them and the vest covers that detail up. And finally, the pteranodon. It's only a 5 piece build and it looks cool. Its mouth can also open and close and its wings are posable. I wish they had a pteranodon that could fold its wings to land, but that's more to ask for from a tiny set like this. I think the color design worked well on the pteranodon. All of these figures together are lots of fun to play with and look awesome when displayed.
                        
                                               
   Next I moved onto the helicopter. It's sized well so that it can fit into your hand and it has a few neat features. Some of these features include: an opening cockpit, rotor blades, stud blaster, and a net launcher. I like this helicopter because it is the perfect size to play with and goes really well with the other Jurassic World sets.
   My final opinion of this set is that it's really neat and fun. Without having a structural build, this set lets your imagination run more wild when you play with it. The design of the helicopter and the minifigures are also very cool to show off . The price to piece ratio is a little high, but overall the set is fantastic. I would rate this set 5/5. I hope this review was helpful to all who read it and that you continue to love LEGOS!

Buy Here: https://shop.lego.com/en-US/Pteranodon-Capture-75915

Photos taken from Lego website.

No comments:

Post a Comment