Pages

Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Review: LEGO 70906 The Joker Notorious Lowrider


Name:  The Joker Notorious Lowrider
Set Number: 70906
Pieces: 433
Price: $49.99
Minifigures: 3
Theme: Lego Batman
Year of Release: 2016


   Christmas is just around the corner and this set would be perfect for any Lego lover. This set was released on November 25 rather than its original release date, January 1. This was one of four of the new Lego Batman sets released on the 25th. It took me around 30 minutes to build this set. I started by building the minifigures.
   The first minifigure I built was the Joker. This set was the first of the Lego Batman sets where the new Joker appears. His entire minifigure is detailed from his wacky green hair to his purple pants. The Joker comes with two faces, one with a smug look and one with a laughing face. He also has a pop gun to scare his rivals. The next minifigure that I built was Harley. Harley is also very detailed from head to legs. I am glad that they used the original Harley look for her rather than the new one with the blue and white hair. She comes with a baseball bat. The last minifigure I built was Batgirl. Her costume is really good looking and I never had a Batgirl figure before her. She comes with a purple bat helmet, a yellow utility belt, a yellow cape, and yellow batarangs. The minifigures look great and will be even cooler when combined with the other Batman sets. Next I built the Joker's Lowrider.

                                      

   The Joker's Lowrider looks amazing and comes with some cool features. It features a cockpit for two minifigures, a trunk you can open, hidden spring-loaded shooters, and a bouncing suspension function. The vehicle just looks like something you would see the Joker driving in. My favorite part about the lowrider is the golden chicken ornament on the front. The lowrider looks amazing and is lots of fun to play with.

   This was my favorite set that I have so far of the Batman sets. All the features that the lowrider have make it super fun to play with and the set looks amazing when displayed. The price-to-piece ratio is a little high, but there are lots of exclusive pieces like the golden chicken ornament and the three exclusive minifigures. I would rate this set 5/5.I hope this review was helpful to all who read it and that you continue to love LEGOS!

Buy Here: https://shop.lego.com/en-US/The-Joker-Notorious-Lowrider-70906

All images were taken from the Lego website,

No comments:

Post a Comment