Pages

Monday, December 5, 2016

Review: LEGO 75145 Eclipse Fighter

Name:  Eclipse Fighter
Set Number: 75145
Pieces: 363
Price: $29.99
Minifigures: 2
Theme: Star Wars
Year of Release: 2016

   This set came out earlier this year and I think this is an interesting one. I had no idea who the minifigures were or the ship, but after doing some research I found out that it is from a new Disney show called Lego Star Wars: The Freemaker Adventures. The sleek design of the ship caught my attention. It took me around 30 minutes to build. I started off by building the two minifigures.
   The first minifigure I built was Naare. She is a Sith who worked under Emperor Palpatine during the time of the Galactic Empire. Her minifigure is well detailed from the hair on her head to her pants. She comes with a lightsaber, a blue cape, a blue hood, and two faces, one content and one scary with lots of tattoos on her face. After her, I built Dengar. He is a bounty hunter that helps Naare in the show. Only his head and chest are detailed. He comes with a rifle, a backpack, a turban, and a singular face. I think that these two look great and it makes sense that a Sith lord would be working with a bounty hunter. To add to the cool minifigures, the two vehicles that come with them are what I built next.

                                                              

   I built Dengar's speeder first. It is very simple and just comes with a place for him to sit and adjustable handles. Even though it has a simple look, it works perfectly for the speeder look. After I built the speeder, I built the Eclipse Fighter. Even though the fighter is the highlight of this set, it has only a few features. It features a cockpit, lightsaber storage underneath the ship, a transforming mechanism, and two spring-loaded shooters. The ship doesn't have a lot of features, but it has enough to spark your imagination when you play with it. Visually it also looks amazing and I'm glad I bought it.


   I thought this set was one of the better buys out of the Star Wars sets this year. I enjoy playing with all the vehicles/minifigures and everything looks amazing when it is displayed. To make this set even better, the pricing is unbelievable. The price to piece ratio is incredibly low which makes this set worth buying. I would rate this set 5/5.I hope this review was helpful to all who read it and that you continue to love LEGOS!


All photos were taken from the Lego Website.

No comments:

Post a Comment