Pages

Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Review: LEGO 75082 TIE Advanced Prototype



Name:  TIE Advanced Prototype
Set Number: 75082
Pieces: 363
Price: $39.99
Minifigures: 3
Theme: Star Wars
Year of Release: 2015


   I bought this set a few months ago and I really like it. There were many different types of TIE fighters in the Star Wars universe and I like that they introduced this one as a prototype to future ships. The ships comes from a Star Wars TV series called Rebels. It took me around 30 minutes to build. I started the set by building the minifigures
   The first minifigure I built was the Sith Inquisitor. This minifigure is one of the coolest of all of the Sith that have been released. He comes with shoulder pads, a helmet, unique lightsaber, and a scary looking face. His whole body is well detailed and he looks menacing. The next minifigure I built was the Imperial officer. His chest and legs are minimally detailed. He comes with an officer's hat and a pistol.The officer's face has a stern and intimidating look. The last minifigure I built was the TIE fighter pilot. He has an angry face and comes with a helmet and a pistol. The helmet and chest piece are well detailed. After the minifigures, I moved to the TIE fighter.

   
                              

   The TIE Advanced Prototype is compact and its features are: folding wings, two spring-loaded shooters, and a cockpit for the pilot. To activate the shooters, there is a spinning mechanism in the back that when you spin it, it fires the shooters. The ship is light and is fun to play with. It can also stand if you lay it down with its wings open. I think the ship looks great and has a great play function.



   Overall, the minifigures and the ship are well designed and are perfect for playing with. You can also display this tie fighter along with any other ones you have to make them look like an organized group. The piece to price ratio is slightly high, but this set is well worth it for the exclusive characters you get. I would rate this set 5/5. I hope this review was helpful to all who read it and that you continue to love LEGOS!


All photos were taken from the Lego Website.

No comments:

Post a Comment